Tamagawa manufactures high performance motion control products. This includes a wide range of steppers motor and drives, ranging from Nema 9. High performance AC servo motors including compact DC24V servo motors. We also provide high performance encoders, syncros and gyros.
5-phase step motors have the superior characteristics of resolution, vibration, performance and
others compared with 2-phase step motors.
- High resolution : 0.72? for full step and 0.36? for half step. These are the resolution of 2.5 times compared with 2-phase step motors.
- Low vibration and smooth rotation, because the torque ripple is small and the variation of operating torque is extremely small.
- Fast response : The out of synchronization caused by resonance is rare in the range of low and middle rotational speed unlike the conventional 2-phase step motor, and it is capable of controlling the fast positioning by means of slowup and slow-down the step resolution is 2.5 times as accurate as the conventional step motors.
Step motors are able to start and stop, rotate and reverse.
- Rotational angle is proportional to the number of input pulses.
- Rotational speed is proportional to the input pulse rate. (pulse ratio)
- Even in the state of non-exciting, some self-holding torque(Detent torque) is generated because the permanent magnet is used.
- High torque, high response and light weight.
- Micro step drive, high accuracy and less expensive.
- Maintenace-free because there is no mechanical defacement like a brush for a DC motor.
Due to special OEM requirements, we are able to provide the following models: